Talking History is a series of free monthly lectures hosted by the History Trust of South Australia. Each month you can hear about a different aspect of South Australia’s history. We have a range of speakers from various disciplines, from history and archaeology to architecture and urban ecology. Everybody is welcome.
Specific event details will be uploaded on our ‘What’s On’ page closer to each lecture
- Tuesday 13 February – Dr Adam Paterson (this lecture will be held at the South Australian Maritime Museum)
- Tuesday 20 March – Greg Drew
- Tuesday 17 April – Dr Alice Gorman
- Tuesday 15 May – International Museums Day panel discussion
- Tuesday 19 June – Dr Gillian Dooley
- Tuesday 17 July – Helen Stagg
- Tuesday 21 August – Liz Harfull
- Tuesday 18 September – Peter Lekkas and Dr Julie Collins
- Tuesday 16 October – *Speaker to be confirmed*
- Friday 9 November – Sharon Cleary and Robert Kearney
To listen to previous Talking History recordings, visit Soundcloud.