Exhibition Studios (ES) is one of Australia’s leading exhibition planning and design companies.
Established in 1999, ES has built a reputation for creating imaginative, engaging and robust exhibitions which and can be seen in museums and visitor centres across the country.
Our experience includes:
- Regional museums and visitor centres
- Heritage listed sites and buildings
- Interactive ex hi bits
- Project planning and interpretive strategy
- Temporary and travelling exhibitions
- Visitor Centre design and implementation
Passionate about ideas, we combine our creative and technical skills to produce innovative exhibition concepts which bring places, collection and stories to life. The ES team’s experience includes complex and large scale exhibition installations in remote culturally and historically sensitive locations.
Some of our recent projects include:
- The Hahndorf Visitor Centre
- The Exchange’ ribbon at RiAUS Science Exchange Building
- SA/NT Guide Dogs Discovery Centre
- The children’s exhibition at the Museum of Australian Democracy.
To see more of our work log onto www.exhibitionstudios.com