Collections MOSAiC: A user-friendly, powerful Collections Management System suited to organisations of many different types and sizes.
Store information about Objects & their related Subjects separately, then link the Subjects to their related Objects and to each other. Attach unlimited images and any other digital files to Objects and/or Subjects.
Use MOSAiC to put your collection on the web for all to see. You configure your own MOSAiC system to suit your organisation.
Reasons to use MOSAiC :-
- Easy to use – suitable for first time users and trained professionals
- Designed by users and consultants in the Cultural & Heritage sector
- Record your collection easily – supports Object, Photograph, Document, Archives, Book, Artwork and others of your choosing
- Based around telling stories – record and combine information about People, Places, Events etc. and link to unlimited Object records and other Subjects
- Add unlimited images, documents, oral histories etc. to your Objects and Subjects
- Share – display your collections on your website or have a Web Site created for you
- Flexible – tailor it to suit yourself
- Affordable – Low initial cost, all inclusive, ready to use with no annual licence fees
- Suitable for small or large collections. MOSAiC can grow with you
- Minimal Requirements – Even runs on old computers
- Fully Functional, with or without the Internet
- One CD – easy installation – ready to use within minutes (everything you need is included)
- Legendary Support – Free telephone and email support for your 1st year, with support options available for further years.