Applications must be submitted by close of business Friday 10 August 2018. Late applications will not be accepted. If you have any questions about your application or you would like to discuss a project prior to applying, please contact the History Trust’s Community History Officers.
Using the online form
- You can save and close the form and come back to it later. Use the ‘save and continue later’ function that appears at the end of the form to do this. You will get a link which you can save to enable you to access the form another time
- If you are concerned about ‘timing out’ or loss of internet connection while you are completing the form, you can pre-prepare your answers in Word and then copy and paste them into the form
- Changes cannot be made once you have clicked submit at the end of the form
- Once you have submitted your application you will get a notification that the History Trust has received it
- A copy of your application will be emailed to you at the time of submitting it. Please keep the copy for your records.
Grant applications have now closed.