The History Trust of South Australia values our online community of friends, followers and supporters. Our online platforms, including social media, are safe and respectful places where we can share the rich and wonderful stories and histories of South Australia.
We thank you for being a part of our online community.
- Please be aware that some of our digital and social media channels may include the name and images of deceased Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Please respect others and engage positively with our community, particularly those with different opinions, experiences or beliefs.
- We encourage debate and feedback however please be courteous with your comments and any criticism, and refrain from negative personal commentary.
- We will not tolerate any form of personal attack or abuse.
- We will not tolerate any form of harassment, bullying, offensive language, attack, malicious or hate speech regarding topics including gender, sexual orientation, age, personal appearance, ethnicity, or suggestion of illegal activities or acts.
- We will remove content that is abusive, obscene, discriminatory, inflammatory, offensive or defamatory.
- We will remove any form of trolling.
- Please check copyright of content that you share with the History Trust.
- Please keep your comments relevant to the conversation.
We reserve the right to remove any content or comments that breach our online community guidelines.